I created this firm because I believe that cases are more than just a certain set of facts. Family law cases are about peoples’ lives. People going through divorce need a compassionate and fierce advocate for the issues that are important to them. I am that advocate. I get to know my clients and create an understanding of what is expected. I strive to meet or exceed those expectations for each and every one of my clients.
I especially enjoy working with parents on child custody cases, which can be high conflict court situations. I am well-versed in this area of law, as I worked for both the Oregon Department of Justice – Child Advocacy Division, and Youth, Rights and Justice in Portland Oregon during my legal education. With this in mind, I also take a unique approach to your individual case with the hope of keeping your costs down by seeking settlement where possible.
I became an attorney to advocate on behalf of individuals who traditionally do not have a strong legal voice, especially children. I am a proud husband and step-dad, and in my free time I enjoy spending time with my family.
- University of Oregon School of Law – 2015
- 2017 Multnomah Bar Association – Young Lawyers’ Division Award of Merit
- Member of the Multnomah Bar Association
- Member of the Clackamas County Bar Association
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers’ Assocaition
- Conditions for Return: DHS Policy, the Juvenile Code, and Case Law, Juvenile Law Reader, Vol. 11, Issue 4, Winter 2014
- OYA Releases 10-Year Plan for Close-Custody Facilities, Juvenile Law Reader, Vol. 11, Issue 4, Winter 2014
- Case Summaries, Juvenile Law Reader, Vol. 11, Issue 3, Autumn 2014
- Case Summaries, Juvenile Law Reader, Vol. 11, Issue 2, Summer 2014